Terms & Conditions
- Our terms and conditions apply for your use of the website.
- Through the use of this website, you completely recognize these terms and conditions.
- If you do not agree to these terms and conditions or any aspect of these terms and conditions, you can not use this website.
- Among other items, (COC) and/or licensors have the intellectual property rights on the website and the content on the website unless otherwise specified.
- All of these intellectual property rights are reserved, subject to the limited permits below.
- You can view, download for cache purposes only, and print pages from the website for your personal use subject to the restrictions set forth below and elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions.
You hereby agree not to:
- Republish material on this website or another website.
- Selling, renting or sub-licensing material on the website.
- Publicly displaying any material on the website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit, for commercial purposes, the material on this website.
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website, or modify any material on the website.
- Redistribute material from this website [except for content made available for redistribution specifically and expressly]. Only registered members have access to certain areas. You are required to answer a limited number of mandatory questions to become a registered member. It may be mandatory and/or optional to reply to additional questions. You represent and warrant that all information you provide to us is true and accurate about yourself and others.
- Cookies allow us to analyze and optimize traffic information on the web to fulfill customer needs. We use this information to evaluate numbers, and then remove the data from the system.
Variation, Restrictions, and Severability -
- The Conditions can be checked from time to time by COC. The updated terms and conditions for the use of this website apply from the date of publication on this website of the updated terms and conditions. Please update this page periodically to make sure you are acquainted with the new edition.
- COC reserves the right, at COC 's discretion, to limit access to or to the areas of that website.
- If COC gives you a user identity and a password to allow you to enter restricted areas of COCs or any other contents or facilities, you must ensure that the user identity and password are kept confidential. COC can, in the sole discretion of COC, deactivate without warning or reason your user ID and password.
- - If any court or other competent authority finds that such provisions are unconstitutional and/or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in force. Where any illegitimate or inapplicable clause is legally or enforceable and part of it has been removed, that part is considered to be removed and the remaining provisions remain in effect.
User Content -
- User Content shall, under those terms and conditions and for any purposes whatsoever, mean the contents you send to this website (including, without limitation, text, photographs, audio material, video material, and audiovisual material). COC shall be allowed to use, duplicate, adapt, print, translate, and distribute user content in any accessible or future media worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license. You also accord the right to sub-license these rights to COC and to take action against them.
Your user content should not -
- Be unlawful or unconstitutional,
- Be unable to infringe upon third parties' legal rights,
- Make legal proceedings against you, COC, or a third party.
No User Material that is endangered or real court proceedings or any related plaint are or have ever been, subject to COC. COC reserves the right to alter or delete, in any way whatsoever, all material submitted or stored on the COC servers. Under these terms and conditions, COC shall not control submissions or publishing of certain material to COC, despite COC 's rights concerning the user information.
Main Terms -
- You agree to comply with the terms of all licensees, suppliers, information providers, and providers of facilities for travel and leisure activities, including payment of all sums and compliance with all regulations and restrictions on the provision of goods or services, as necessary.
- Minors unable to conclude a valid contractual agreement can not, or may not be held responsible by COC and shall not be allowed to register, use, or buy the website goods or services.
- You are liable to hold the login identification details ("Member ID") and password that COC will provide you with confidentiality. You are financially liable, along with anyone who uses your password and login details, for any use of our website.
Third party site links -
We take no responsibility for the material that may be found on external pages or applications and for which COC links are enabled or accessible. In the absence of a separate connection with COC, the connection to some other website other than the home page is strictly forbidden. You may delete the link at our absolute discretion.
Ownership & Trademarks -
COC holds all privileges, titles, and interests, including all copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrecy, and other exclusive privileges in and on COC and its licensors. COC is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and other regulations worldwide by local laws or international treaties. Should you use, reproduce, or alter, COC will infringe on these laws. "COC" is the logo or service mark licensed or common law for COC and COC members and is showing or using some other mark that exists. The marks may not be copied, downloaded, replicated, used, modified, or distributed in any manner other than as part of an authorized container copy without prior written permission from COC to the appropriate COC affiliate.
Transmissions and submissions -
COC can occasionally monitor and review all information transmitted or received and reserves the right, in violation of the above-mentioned terms and conditions, to censor, edit, delete or prohibit the transmission or receipt of information deemed by COC inappropriate or in breach thereof. You can review, record, or copy information during monitoring, and your use of COC represents your consent to this monitoring and examination. You agree to grant COC and its affiliates the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapted, publish, translate and create derivative works from, distribute and display such content in any form, media, or technology when you submit any suggestions or ideas, comments, or questions or post any other information. COC is not liable and shall not be held liable for the content posted, sent, or answered by you. We appreciate your suggestions and feedback, but we may not be able to respond to them. COC may, at its sole discretion, terminate your password, account, or use of the service and remove and discard any data contained therein if you do not comply with this Agreement. You may terminate your user account at any time upon notice to COC. However, you will not be refunded any portion of your fees paid to COC. Upon termination by COC or at your address, you may request a file of your data, which COC will make available for a fee. At the notice of termination, you must make such a request to receive such a file at the time of the cancellation request. Upon termination of an account, your right to use such an account and the Service shall cease immediately. COC shall not be obliged to maintain any data stored in your account or to forward any data to you or any third party. Upon termination or suspension, you must immediately discontinue the use of COC and destroy any copy of any portion of COC that you have made. Accessing COC after such termination, suspension or termination shall constitute an infringement act. COC shall not be liable to you for any such suspension or termination.
When you buy, book, or reserve any goods or services through COC, COC charges a fee or commission for the service given. This service fee is not reimbursable. Also, all fines, duties, fees, taxes, and charges resulting from the use of COC shall be your duty.
Disclaimer of warranties -
Concerning the Web, Content, Products or Services, all offered on an "as-is" basis, COC and COC affiliates shall make no promises of any sort. COC and COC Affiliates expressly deny any promises or assurances that COC is free of mistakes, viruses, or other harmful factors, protected and continuity of the services and other capacities of COC, or accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of its material.
OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH, UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THE TERMS, ARE IMPLIED BYLAWS, AND ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, Limitation OR Alteration, COC AND ITS Specifically DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR Intent, TITLE, NON INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FOR THE COURSE OF ORGE OF TRADE. In no case is COC responsible for the use of the Platform DIRECTLY or INDIRECTLY, Unique, or Other Losses.
Other Limitations -
You can not do so without the prior written permission of COC unless given otherwise, or unless the relevant applicable law permits you to :
- Place false or misleading information on COC.
- Post or distribute any illegal, endangering, and defamatory content or content that may constitute that it is: obscene, indecent, or pornographic or profane.
- Use or access COC in some way affecting the output or operation of COC, or other computer system or network that COC, other users or members are using, in our fair assessment.
- Upload to COC, or use any virus-, trojan-horses, worms, time bombs, or computer-based programming routines which COC uses. Upload or forward to COC.
- Use any computer, program, or routine that interferes or attempts to hinder normal use of our site or function in an excessively burdened way on software/hardware of COC; or otherwise, access / invade/use COC as the sole and unquestioned proprietor of rights in any way that COC may reasonably consider as an infringement of its rights.
These Terms replace any prior terms concerning the use of COC seen in advance of the above-mentioned date. They do not replace the additional terms for carriage, awards, and other attractions unless explicitly given. The COC watermark is used for all media files created for clients.
By agreeing to these terms, you are bound by a legally binding contract with that legal entity.
Where there is an arbitration disagreement between you and COC or occurs from, or from an attempt to use COC, the arbitrator shall refer the dispute to an arbitration named and nominated by COC. Such an individual is a respectable and highly trained individual. The venue of arbitration shall be Mumbai. The arbitration is conducted in English. These arbitration proceedings are regulated by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and amended.
Through using our services, you agree to the provisions of this Agreement. We may adjust this agreement from time to time. If this policy is revised, "last updated" is the date listed herein.